Beverly, United States
over 1 year ago
Supply Chain Manager - Beverly, MA
Your main responsibilities:
• Develop and implement procurement strategies with external suppliers and internal feeder factories
• Liaise with employees to determine their product and service needs. • Execute purchasing function. Maintains records of purchasing including purchase orders, receipts, and other documents.
• Source, evaluate, and negotiate price, delivery, technical and quality requirements with new and existing suppliers
• Develop and implement strategies for procuring goods and maintaining stock levels.
• Monitor material demands, communicates, and resolves potential demand / supply issues with Suppliers, Sales, and Production
• Perform costs analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
• Establish and maintain procurement contracts. Coordinate and communicate supplier deliveries. Track supplier performance.
• Maintain ERP system as it relates to Supply Chain.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Well-organized, analytical, data driven, and results oriented
• Work with Supply Chain Planner, Quality Assurance Manager and Engineering to improve supplier performance • Work with Import and Export Compliance Manager to ensure legal compliance.
• Participate in international production transfers. Participate in Global Corporate Purchasing Team.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Knowledge and experience procuring components and machined materials for a discrete manufacturing operation.
• Knowledge and experience utilizing ERP to manage inventory and supply chain.
• Knowledge and experience of personnel management principles and practices.
• Assertive and self-motivated; able to be effective with minimal supervision
• Comfortable working with other employees in a variety of job functions
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and develop financial models
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
• Strong meeting and group facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
• Strong financial acumen
• Proven track record to quickly assess situations, identify problems, and offer clear and concise plans to resolve them
• Capability to work well under pressure and to adapt quickly to change
• Experience with international organizations is preferred.