Trumbull, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst in Connecticut, Texas, or New Jersey
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Systems Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Systems Analyst - Finance
Description of tasks:
- Advises and leads the relationship with key stakeholders and Business Process Champions to drive the best customer satisfaction.
- Establishes knowledge of business challenges and priorities to identify opportunities and recommend technical solutions with action plans to improve ongoing business operation and employee experience in ways that add value to our organization.
- Lead and support project work with vendors to understand and resolve open system issues; work with vendors in upgrading cloud and on-premise systems.
- Assist project managers in assessment of effort, risk, issue resolutions and project closure.
- Create end-end functional design document with the future state, system and requirement gaps and recommend solutions to address gaps. Review functional design with stakeholders and obtain approvals.
- Work closely with technical developers to assist in converting functional design into technical solutions where necessary.
- Create unit test plans per test scenarios, participate in system and regression testing to validate against the requirements for projects, patches and enhancements.
- Conduct conference room pilots and user acceptance testing with business users. Collaborate with Business Process Champions on test plan and test scripts and work closely with project managers and Business Process Champions to address any functional issues.
- Create configuration documents and review with Business Applications project team for completeness.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with business users and Business Applications team to walk through new functionality and features.
- Ensure the quality of deliverable in terms of the functional design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Provide support to managers in development of new strategies for improving internal processes and implementing optimal solutions through the use of technology and tool sets.
- Duration: direct hire
- Location: Location flexible: CT, NJ, TX
- Salary: $80-100K
- Benefits: yes
The Systems Analyst will be part of a team that is accountable for project delivery and system enhancements, as well as cross-workstream initiatives. This is a ‘hands on’ role who will be responsible for leading and defining business system changes in relation to the development and support of highly complex applications. The candidate must be a strong analytical problem solver and creative thinker with the ability to ask the right questions and develop a point of view that will influence business decisions. The successful candidate will be a disciplined self-starter and will deliver strategic solutions to our global workplace.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.