12 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Systems Integration Engineer I in Yonkers, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Systems Integration Engineer I your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
This is an engineering position entering to the railroad industry. Thus, the position will be exposed to various tasks related to the railcar engineering at various phases of projects including field work. The candidate must be willing to perform variety of engineering tasks of learn the products, design concepts, the company operations, and the industry practices. The positions initial assignment is south to be a part of Engineering’s Test Equipment Group, participating in various projects.
The position plays a role in resolving various engineering issues in the rail car system integration and manufacturing aligned to project schedules. The issues can be related to System Function, Functional Interfaces. Electrical interfaces, mechanical Interfaces, Asset Management and Test Equipment.
- Discerns assigned topics, plans solution paths, and coordinates tasks with other engineers of various disciplines for resolutions.
- Evaluates electrical schematics, mechanical drawings. Pneumatic diagrams, test procedures test reports and technical proposals and other documents as required
- Generates and maintains asset management documents.
- Generates official correspondences, tracks progress, solicits actions from suppliers and customers and coordinates actions.
- Generates technical meeting minutes and tracks progresses on action items.
- Attends various meetings, witness tests, and other project events.
- Supports on-site testing activities, troubleshooting and field modifications.
- Supports other departments within the company concerning engineering matters in a all phases of the projects and manufacturing.
- Any other engineering work as delegated by the authority.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Equivalent of one (1)to five (5) years of experience as an engineer, ore one to three years of experience in a rail industry preferred.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Yonkers, NY
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.