Amesbury, United States
over 1 year ago
- Coordinating the day to day tactical duties of the functional area and remove roadblocks for department employees.
- Resolving technical or quality issues, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and paperwork are available prior to starting the job
- Liaison between employees and supervisors; getting questions answered in a timely manner
- Supportin and driving a data-driven, metric-focused organization – meet and/or exceed department goals for: safety, quality, on time delivery, and Lean
- Assisting with initiating and following up on Engineering/BOM changes
- Providing direction to production personnel and ensure that all are properly utilizing system tools and filling out necessary documentation.
- Routinely operating/assembly and ensure on time delivery.
- Implementing and maintaining standardized work.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and foster a safety first.
- Ability to read and follow specifications, blue-prints, and schematics
- Ability to obtain forklift (license)
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to learn how to properly handle overhead cranes safely
- Experience with operating hand held tools
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision