North Andover, United States
9 months ago
The successful candidate will possess previous experience in recruiting permanent technical personnel. Positions include Engineering and Design professionals in the Product Development, Medical Device and Robotics industries. Positions will include Electrical Engineers & Design, Mechanical Engineers & Design, Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Engineers, Project /Program Management, Test Engineer and others.
- Will be mining internal and external databases for qualified candidates using Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn etc.
- Contribute to the candidate pipeline database.
- Support in coordinating large scale recruitment events (career days, job fairs, etc.)
- Receiving and carrying out directions and priorities from management and Partners as given.
- Provide by weekly updates to recruiters to keep them on track on activity levels.
- Attend client meetings in support of the staff and partners.
- Will be splitting time on-site at our client site as well as out local office
- Some local travel required.
- BS Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must understand standards for professional communication.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in Word and Excel, and be able to learn new programs.
- The ability to perform multiple projects.
- The ability to work independently.
- Excellent local area knowledge
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.