North Andover, United States
over 2 years ago
· Possess at least 2 years of recruiting experience in a Technology Staffing environment.
· Strong experience in identifying/sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and placement of high technology professionals.
· Proficient with various technologies and an understanding of the unique aspects of Manufacturing, Design, and/or Engineering positions in high technology companies
· Exceptional organizational / time management skills.
· Multi-tasker who can communicate effectively.
· Self-Motivated, passionate, enthusiastic person with strong people skills.
· Strong technology aptitude and direct experience with candidate search databases and automated applicant tracking systems
· Experience using Internet job boards (Dice, Monster, Hotjobs)
· Outstanding negotiation and presentation skills.
· Exceptional relationship management skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong investigative and a proactive approach to resourcing
· Someone who is comfortable with a base salary plus commission compensation structure