Agawam, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services is seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for an exciting project with a leading manufacturer of fastening products and technologies for the commercial roofing and other construction industries worldwide. Excellent work environment, competitive pay with full benefits package that includes medical insurance, 401K and more!
The Senior Technical Support Analyst provides advanced level end-user support and resolution for all employees. The role is hands-on, where support will often be provided in-person and remotely. The candidates should be a self-starter and can work both independently and with all levels of employees.
- Positively interacts with end users while addressing their technical issue requests via remote control support, telephone calls and deskside visits
- Install and configure hardware, software, and peripherals across the enterprise.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process within the Kace ticketing system.
- Supports remote staff with VPN, mail, and connectivity issues
- Provides network management controls relating to account modifications and security controls.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally and effectively communicate technical problems and instructions to end users in terms that are easy to understand.
- Work collaboratively within the IT team as well as with business stakeholders
- Strong Communication skills – Oral and Written
- Excellent Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills
Lighthouse Professional Services offers competitive pay and a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K, weekly direct deposit and more! We work with Fortune 500 clients all over the East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.