Hamden, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Applications Manager in Hamden, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Technical Support & Applications Engineering Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Support & Applications Engineering Manager who will have 3 direct reports to join and manage our growing technical support team.
- Manage the existing technical support team including day to day tasks
- Develop the team’s abilities and skills
- Provide technical support to customers and internal sales team for engineered product selection and specification
- Continual training on new products and processes in order to make the best product selections for the customer
- Customer service with main focus being phone/email support for new inquiries
- Review and comprehend written technical specifications and engineered drawings in order to make corresponding component selections
- Track projects and workflow through Salesforce CRM software
- Generate pricing and technical quotations using strong verbal and written skill sets
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment among various groups including customers, internal customer service and outside sales teams, and vendors
Knowledge and Skills
- Problem solving and logical thinking
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team-oriented and customer service focused
- Organized and technically capable
- BS in Engineering (mechanical, chemical, or electrical preferred)
- 5-10 years technical support experience
- Skilled in computers and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience with application engineering-selecting products, ideally industrial pumps, smart, driven, degreed engineer, friendly, comfortable communicating via phone/email
- Duration: Direct Hire.
- Location: Hamden, CT.
- Salary: $80-100K
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.