Direct production responsibilities may include, winding, soldering, forming, impregnation, and testing of electromagnetic coils and packaging of finished components.
- Proper operation of machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process such as scales, fixtures, ovens, vacuum equipment, microscopes, height indicators, verniers, micrometers, mechanical test stations, magnetic test stations, volume measurement, thermocouples, winding machines, desiccators and environmental & electrical test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, DMM’s, induction bridges, signal generators and specialty work stations.
- Visual, mechanical and electrical inspection techniques per QC/QA requirements.
- Learn & Implement process documentation consistent with production responsibilities.
- Maintain time records, logs, lot travelers and production records consistent with QC/QA requirements.
- Practice routine maintenance procedures for tools, machines, and test equipment.