Newburyport, United States
4 months ago
- Testing programs using automated test equipment.
- Testing hardware design, implementation, and documentation.
- Product characterization / bench analysis.
- Documentation of product test requirements..
- Supporting product test quotes.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and a background in test methodologies
- Requires basic computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office products