Natick, United States
14 days ago
Test Engineering Technicians - 3 Openings
- Build a wide variety of wiring harnesses for test fixtures
- Assemble mechanical assemblies per instructions and assembly drawings.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Test electro-mechanical functionality of test fixtures.
- Document test reports for project hand offs and fixture deployments.
- Participate in daily Lab stand up meetings.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with AC / DC circuits
- Experience with reading electrical schematics and mechanical assembly drawings
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience working in an electronics lab
- Experience working in a machine shop
- Experience with electronic test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, logic analyzers)
Minimum education and/or work experience required:
- Mechanical or Electronics degree, certification, or equivalent training required
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as an electro-mechanical technician