Test Engineering Technician
This position assists in the development of test fixtures that are used within the company to build and test products at all stages of development. This will involve work with building prototype automated machinery, troubleshooting, repairing electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies, as well preparing fixtures for shipping and other fixture movements.
- Use of hand tools and electric tools that are common to a machine shop.
- Build a variety of wiring harnesses.
- Assemble mechanical assemblies per instructions and assembly drawings.
- Troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Ordering parts and components using SAP.
- Prepare fixture test reports.
- Participate in daily Lab meetings
- Able to work in a shop environment with medium level noise.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with AC / DC circuits, relays, switches, DC motors, micro-stepping drivers, sensors
- Experience with building PC’s
- Experience with reading electrical schematics and mechanical assembly drawings
- Experience with electronic test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, logic analyzers)
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, and the Windows environment
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.