Newburyport, United States
4 months ago
Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Performs general performance testing, which includes environmental testing, frequency adjustment, phase noise testing and aging.
- Analyzes product test data so that it conforms to customer specifications before shipment.
- Performs complex testing of basic non-standard performance parameters.
- Able to trouble shoot and repair complex product related problems.
- Must have good soldering skills.
- Must be computer literate and may use electronic related software as a tool.
- Must be able to read bill of materials, schematics and board layouts.
- Have an understanding of component values and sizes.
- Knowledge in arithmetic including scientific notation.
- Must be able to utilize testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, spectrum analyzers and frequency counters.
- May develop performance testing techniques, fixtures and automated testing equipment.
- May generate performance testing related documentation.
- Processes non-conforming material reports for evaluation by the material review board.
- May train others on testing procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
- Performs general tasks that are required to move product for shipment.
- May identify problems and make suggestions to improve product of manufacturing process.
- Has the authority to place product or process on hold that can possibly jeopardize product quality.
- Must be able to work with test procedures and requires some documentation to conduct tasks.
- May be a group leader