Westminster, United States
4 months ago
Main Responsibilities: :
- Reviewing and approving test plans for systems
- Preparing product and equipment for tests; executing test plans; gathering, compiling, and summarizing data
- Generating test reports/results
- Troubleshooting and repairing product as needed.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing production test equipment.
- Ensuring equipment meets ISO calibration policy
Education - Experience:
- High School or GED
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
- Able to troubleshoot to PCB level.
- Experience with small-scale electrical systems and large-scale electrical systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of test methods for product test using currents and voltages.
- Able to work independently and provide solid decision making.