Wallingford, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2nd or 3rd shift Test Technician in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Test Technician your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: performing tests, troubleshooting and other related tasks in the manufacture of Antennas, Microwave components, Optical connectors, RF Switches, Connectors, and electronics products for aerospace flight high-reliability/military and commercial applications.
Electronic Test Technician Minimum Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or other related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience working in electronics industry
- Experience with use of equipment for testing RF products such as, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and multimeters
- Capable of reading and have basic understanding of electrical schematics
- Work closely with engineers to solve problems
- Work closely with engineers to generate assembly and test methods for new and existing products
- Troubleshoot products and make suggestions for improvement
- Have basic soldering skills and be able to work with surface mount components
- Capable of following directions, working with limited documentation and participate in generating new documentation
- Be highly organized and capable of working on multiple projects
- Have good computer skills
- Capable of training other personnel
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Electronic Test Technician Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of simple circuits
- Be mechanically inclined with ability to build test fixtures
- Electronic Test Technician Additional Requirements:
- Candidate must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Greencard holder)
Electronic: 2 years (Required)
Duration: 6 months temp to hire.
Location: Wallingford, CT.
Salary: $24hr. with OT -$3 shift differential once perm after 6 months you will get a bump on permanent in pay.
Benefits: yes 95% of benefits are paid
Shift-2nd or 3rd shift Test Technician
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org