Gloucester, United States
5 months ago
- Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electromechanical finished products of minimal to moderate complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Test and diagnose units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
- Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Work with quality engineers to document product repair changes. Evaluate results and recommend corrective action when required.
- Design and direct construction of test systems to simulate use for lab performance and durability testing.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a test technician.
- Product testing and repair preferred.
- Familiarity testing and diagnosing electromechanical products, power supplies and related products.
- Ability to work from blue prints, schematics, change notices, and use related diagnostic equipment.
- Work with engineering to evaluate results and recommend corrective action.