Nashua, United States
over 2 years ago
- Plan and conduct environmental stress screening tests.
- Program thermal chambers to reach testing temperatures.
- Use Hyper Terminal to communicate to and test lens assemblies.
- Record and organize test data in excel spreadsheets and log books.
- Execute vibration testing.
- Perform Pre-ESS and Post-ESS inspection of lens assemblies.
- Assemble and test optical systems in accordance with delivery schedules
- Assemble and align multi-element lens systems and subassemblies with active and passive alignment techniques.
- Integrate opto-mechanical assemblies with electronics and motors.
- Perform optical and electrical testing in accordance with work instructions.
- Assist with inspection of incoming optical, mechanical and electronic components.
- Experience using electronic testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimetters, and thermal chambers.
- Support lean manufacturing efforts.
- Support production assembly and testing.