Test Technician III
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform various duties to test, troubleshoot and repair any electro-mechanical product.
- Load software; set-up Ethernet communications.
- Troubleshoot down to assembly and component level.
- Use multi-meters and leak detectors.
- Communicate with suppliers (Tech Support).
- Interface with Engineering/Quality.
- Collect and interpret test data; perform root cause analysis on failed unit.
- Record and interpret test data.
- May fabricate test fixtures.
- May train lower level test technicians.
- Mark-up/Red-Line test documentation.
- Perform mechanical testing on prototype, existing, or new products to verify they meet safety and design specifications.
- Work from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction.
- Conduct, monitor all Design Verification Testing.
- Take initiative to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Operate, inspect and test lab electro-mechanical equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and other testing devices.
- Maintain and ensure all measurement, inspection and test lab equipment is calibrated according to schedule.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma; technical training
- Associates degree preferred
- 5+ years of semiconductor experience
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with a diverse population
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess interpersonal and customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Prioritize work efficiently and effectively
- Perform simple shop math
- Good computer skills in a windows environment, MRP/ERP systems; MS Office