Beverly, United States
20 days ago
- Performing System testing and troubleshooting tasks.
- Working from established test procedures and work instructions to verify the product conformance to specifications.
- Calibrating, aligning and adjusting PCBA’s, modules and systems to meet established specifications
- Operating various standard test equipment such as frequency and stability test stations, temperature and environmental chambers and other associated ATE test equipment.
- Maintaining test records, automated test reports and production documentation.
- Recording of all non-conformances to product specs/reporting of failures in the quality database.
- Adhering to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Adhering to production schedules and established procedures.
- Performing system testing, troubleshooting and rework of failed products.
- Identifying and recommend disposition of defective components.
- Perform system and process validations under direction of supporting engineers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on systems under direction of supporting engineers.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience and proven track record of excellence in system and component testing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in high-tech manufacturing environment
- Experience performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting using test and diagnostic equipment such as digital multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to work independently.