Durham, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Tooling Designer in Durham, CT. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Provide the technical documentation necessary to fabricate tooling for primary and secondary operations.
- Develop and Design tooling.
- Interpret customer’s designs and needs according to customer blueprints and specifications.
- Requisition of appropriate tooling materials.
- Participate in design reviews with appropriate in-house key personnel to ensure project objectives are met.
- Proficiency in the operation of the CAD System.
- Uses correct P.P.E. per JHA’s and job description.
- Associate degree (A.S.)
- minimum of four years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with CAD design software.
- Gaging, Methods/Design, Geometric Tolerance experience.
- Duration: 4-month temp to perm
- Location: Durham, CT
?Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com