Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Toolmaker to work for a client in North Branford, CT.
As a (an) Toolmaker your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to producing precision quality parts machining a variety of materials to engineering specification
- (SS304, 316L, aluminum and a variety of plastics, etc.) .
- Program and operate a variety of machines such as lathes, milling machines, grinding
- machine and hand tools.
- Review shop orders and complete as needed.
- Perform own setups.
- Check dimensions of parts & hold tolerance according to print specs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Ability to check dimensions of the part according to
- blueprint, by using precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers,
- fixtures and gauges.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on shop equipment.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Other duties, as may be required from time to time.
- Quick learner to become proficient at editing programs controls using G & M codes
- (Prototrak, MillPlus IT and CNC432).
- Work independently
- Highly dependable with an excellent attendance record is required
- Comfortable with metric system
In addition to competitive compensation, you enjoy working in a well-lit, climate-controlled
environment and will be provided with company-paid uniforms.
We offer medical and dental plans (company pays 80% of the premium for employee and
eligible dependents); company-paid short term and long term disability plans, life insurance and
AD&D plans; voluntary vision plan; voluntary life and dependent life plans; a 401k retirement
plan with a 4% company match, company paid holidays and generous vacation, sick and
personal time off plans.
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: North Branford, CT.
Salary: Compensation will be based on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.