North Branford, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Toolmaker to work for a client in North Branford, CT.
As a (an) Toolmaker your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to producing precision quality parts machining a variety of materials to engineering specification
- (SS304, 316L, aluminum and a variety of plastics, etc.) .
- Program and operate a variety of machines such as lathes, milling machines, grinding
- machine and hand tools.
- Review shop orders and complete as needed.
- Perform own setups.
- Check dimensions of parts & hold tolerance according to print specs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Ability to check dimensions of the part according to
- blueprint, by using precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers,
- fixtures and gauges.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on shop equipment.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Other duties, as may be required from time to time.
- Quick learner to become proficient at editing programs controls using G & M codes
- (Prototrak, MillPlus IT and CNC432).
- Work independently
- Highly dependable with an excellent attendance record is required
- Comfortable with metric system
In addition to competitive compensation, you enjoy working in a well-lit, climate-controlled
environment and will be provided with company-paid uniforms.
We offer medical and dental plans (company pays 80% of the premium for employee and
eligible dependents); company-paid short term and long term disability plans, life insurance and
AD&D plans; voluntary vision plan; voluntary life and dependent life plans; a 401k retirement
plan with a 4% company match, company paid holidays and generous vacation, sick and
personal time off plans.
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: North Branford, CT.
Salary: Compensation will be based on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.