Ashland, United States
almost 3 years ago
Utility Operator - 2nd Shift
Perform diversified, precision electromechanical assembly, testing, machine setup and operations as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from route sheets, blueprints, verbal instructions, manufacturing engineer or other engineering specifications to perform the required operations.
- When performing the required operations, pay close attention to quality standards in both appearance and function.
- Responsible for the quality of the work performed.
- Setup various equipment including: Hydro test booth, High pressure test booth and Pneumatic presses. Monitor output and make adjustments as necessary.
- Plan and perform such duties as soldering, mechanical assembly, riveting, staking, hypoting, leak testing, function testing, and inspection within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
- Perform minor set-up operations, monitor output, and adjust as necessary.
- Use standard equipment and hand tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, cutters, formers, presses, riveters, leak test fixtures, test and calibration equipment, hypots, arbor presses, wrenches and various other hand tools to perform required functions.
- May use specialized tools or perform more accurate fitting or adjusting on very intricate assemblies.
- Maintain necessary records.