Windsor, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2nd and 3rd Shift Vane Campbell (ID/OD) in Windsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Vane Campbell (ID/OD) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Ability to set up and operate complex jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand blueprints and operations sheets.
- Ability to verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Follow all safety requirements regarding machine operation including proper guarding.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations. Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
- In addition to vane grinding duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
- Four (4) years or more years in aerospace manufacturing environment desired.
- Three (3) years or more experience operating 4 Axis Grinding machine preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical ability.
- Good math skills.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Windsor, CT.
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 2nd and 3rd Shift Vane Campbell (ID/OD) 1 on 2nd, 1 on 3rd
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org