Verification & Validation Test Technician
7 months ago
Verification and Validation Test Technician
Test Technicians to work in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment. This is an important role where test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release. Test results will need to accurately reflect the actual conditions of the test meeting FDA documentation requirements.
Activities will include:
- Working in a testing team of 5 or more individuals on a daily basis.
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Report any anomalies noted while performing test cases
- Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with troubleshooting as needed
- Education or training in a technical field (Bachelors degree, Associates degree, Vocational Education, etc.).
- Basic knowledge or training in the use of various test equipment including but not limited to data loggers, scales, and pressure gauges.
- Prefer at least 1-year experience as a test technician in a design QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a plus).
- Must be familiar with following test procedures written by others.
- Must have working knowledge of computer related tasks.
- (many of the test procedures require the use of spreadsheets, custom software tools, and command-line instructions).
- Capable of lifting 25-30 pounds