Berlin, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a VP of Marketing and Sales in the Berlin area.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Create strong marketing tools: brochures, videos, bid specifications, quoting tools, and run inbound/outbound marketing programs to build sales
- Manage the hiring, training and development of needed sales positions
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs commensurate with achieving company goals
- Manage all trade shows and other digital marketing programs.
- Responsible for the company website.
- Collect, analyze, communicate, and respond to market intelligence, market opportunities, and medical industry trends.
- Develop and manage department budget
- Bachelor's or higher degree in an engineering, manufacturing, or business discipline
- Proven track record of sales performance and growth in the med device sector
- Experience successfully introducing new technology-based products into the commercial marketplace.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong and existing customer relationships with large OEM’s in Orthopedics, Foot/Ankle, Extremity, Hand/Wrist, Trauma or other medical device manufacturers.
- Candidate cannot have an existing non-compete/non-disclosure in place
- Candidate must be able to travel and have a valid passport