Lowell, United States
about 1 year ago
- Operating standard fab equipment for various fab operations.
- Data Entry - logging books, and computer data entry for lot tracking and equipment tracking.
- Work on assignments under general supervision.
- Learn the process flow of the various wafer fab functions.
- Interact with all levels of employees to increase output, reduce waste, standardize work instructions, incorporate continuous improvement, and improve communications and cooperation between departments.
- Engaging in daily production operations and anticipate product problems.
- Relay information to team members and management on product flow and workforce needs.
- 2+ years of business experience, preferably working in a wafer fab or manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to process travelers and specifications.
- Steady eye to hand coordination and good observation skills.
- Good hand and finger dexterity to handle product without damaging them.