Lowell, United States
about 2 months ago
- Operating wafer fab equipment.
- Working with and around various acids and solvents specific to the wafer process.
- Manual data entry on SPC charts / log books, and computer data entry for lot tracking and equipment tracking.
- Working on assignments under general supervision.
- Learning the process flow of the various wafer fab functions.
- Interacting with all levels of employees to increase output, reduce waste, standardize work instructions, incorporate continuous improvement, and improve communication and cooperation between departments.
- Engaging in production operations and anticipating product problems.
- Exchange timely information with other team members and management on product flow and workforce needs.
- Working with engineering to update documents and process/work specifications.
- 2+ years of business experience, preferably working in a wafer fab or manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Highly motivated and ability to work well with people.
- Aptitude to learn new skills.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both verbal and written.