Flowery Branch, United States
8 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate in Flowery Branch, GA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Warehouse Associate your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate are to assist in material handling, which may include receiving and shipping materials, packaging products, inventory control, tracking materials and filling orders in a warehouse setting.
- Executes warehouse, order fulfillment and shipping tasks
- Meets quality expectations and supports warehouse accuracy
- Adhere to established schedule and timely completion of tasks
- Document results, process and refer to past batch records
- Responsible to set up and operate departmental equipment
- Understand applicable databases and systems and accurately inputs data
- Follows specific procedures and remain focused on exact and repetitive assembly tasks.
- Work may change from day-to-day within reasonable and expected boundaries
- Propose process improvements and flag areas for improvement
- Demonstrate an increasing level of independence in daily work tasks
- Follow work instructions and priorities established by supervisor
- Follow guidelines and comply with all company safety, quality, and training procedures and regulatory requirements including chemical handling and hazards
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent and up to 2 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience operating material handling equipment is preferred
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Flowery Branch, GA
- Salary: $16-19.50hr.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 8-5pm
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org