Trumbull, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Warehouse Associate your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
This position processes materials through the ERP system and designates movement of materials to proper inventory or production locations.
- Accurately counts, identifies, and controls inventory movements in the SK Warehouse, utilizing ERP system.
- Maintains material location changes in Dataworks system.
- Manually, or via cart or tow motor, performs various material handling duties in the facility.
- Loads material or product on skid or hand truck.
- Actively participates in improvement projects and department initiatives.
- Fully participates in cycle count program to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assists in general maintenance and clean-up of warehouse.
- Picks work orders ensuring timely delivery to production via RF scanner or computer terminal.
- Reviews shortage reports, fills shortages, and delivers to appropriate manufacturing cell. Updates inventory levels via RF scanner or computer system.
- Lifting/stacking boxes and webbing weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Use a picking machine to pick product at heights of 20 feet.
- Receives incoming goods/returned goods from carrier services.
- Processes incoming goods, verifying pertinent information, via computer system. Distributes to proper inventory locations or personnel.
- Assists Production/Accounting Personnel in problem solving and process improvements.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as required by management.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in inventory position preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Must have ability to lift boxes and webbing of up to 75 pounds.
- Must feel comfortable and controlled at heights of up to 25 feet.
- Ability to read and write (in English).
- Ability to count accurately aided by the use of precision scales and calculators.
- Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.
- Duration: Direct Hire Permanent
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: 12-13hr.
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org