Wallingford Center, United States
11 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Clerk in North Haven, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be initiative-taking and detail oriented
- Dependable, punctual, and professional appearance
- Commitment to positions responsibilities, department objectives, and corporate goals
- Manage the input of data associated with warehouse / shipping functions into SAP
- Create Picklist, BOL, packing slips and various other shipping documents associated with LTL, FTL, Container, and Air freight.
- Create barcodes / labeling for various applications
- Schedule and manage appointments for incoming and outbound freight
- Preparation of FedEx small package orders
- Create monthly report and updates for KPI’s
- Ordering and restocking of various material used in the logistic/warehouse setting
- Must successfully complete DOT/IATA/IMDG and Hazmat training
- Must follow emergency response procedures
- Professional and effective communication with various levels of the organization.
- Successfully support internal and external customers.
- High School diploma
- Advanced computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP)
- Proficient in Office 365
- Have a understanding of Inventory & Warehousing.
- SAP experience a PLUS
- Understand the position is NOT remote, and we are essential employees.
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: North Haven, CT.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 6-2:30pm.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.