Natick, United States
over 1 year ago
A warehouse operator is responsible for supporting production and shipping through the management of inventory within the warehouse and distribution center. The warehouse operator will execute several inventory related functions including receiving, restocking and cycle counting.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing materials for defects, damaged, missing items, or other discrepancies.
- Utilize SAP software to properly transact materials throughout the warehouse and distribution center.
- Ensure that all applicable processes and procedures are followed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High energy, self-motivated individual capable of lifting 50lbs.
- Must have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
- Thorough understanding of order processing and ability to maintain accurate inventory control during all phases of activity.
- Ability to read/understand complex documentation when required for handling non-conforming material.
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to maximize production efficiency, ensure process control and suggest product/process improvements.
- Must be available to participate in monthly cycle count events.
Minimum education and work experience required:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in warehousing or another inventory related role preferred.