Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operator in North Haven, CT. Your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Preparation of shipments, Storage of supplies and products, receive supplies and distribution, Receive and store purchased FG, Receive and store purchased RM.
- Locate and prepare products for shipment
- Organize and store materials
- Load and unload trucks
- Make labels using printer and computer terminal
- Transport supplies to proper departments
- Call freight forwarders for daily truck pickups
- Use CRT for information retrieval and data entry
- Must successfully complete appropriate D.O.T. Hazmat training
- Participates in emergency response as defined in the program and training capability
- Must successfully complete RCRA training according to job function and the regulations
- Follow emergency response procedures
- Operate LAN based Personal Computer and business ERP system.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good math aptitude
- Read and write English
- Duration: Direct hire.
- Location: North Haven, CT.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 2nd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com