Billerica, United States
11 months ago
- Manage day-to-day operation of the warehouse area, including but not limited to shipping/receiving, order fulfilment and processing
- To unload and verify deliveries, ensuring that shipping info and proper count is accurate and paperwork is detailed and completed
- Utilize SAP to ensure all shipments, both incoming and outgoing, are properly recorded and maintained to provide accurate count of company stock
- Maintain high level of organization, cleanliness, and order at all times
- Preparation of all required shipping documentation
- Prepare and ship all orders, ensuring these are appropriately packed and labelled
- Undertake stock counts and checks as and when required by your manager
- Aid Logistics Officer to help maintain all required stock through order replenishment
- Sense of urgency with a high attention to detail and the ability to properly prioritize tasks.
- Ability to formally and professionally communicate verbally and/or through E-Mail.
- Be physically able to perform the job duties including bending, stooping, sweeping, climbing stairs and ladders, pulling, grasping, and walking on uneven surfaces.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. This may include bending and twisting of the back and torso to support these objects.
- Proper eyesight/vision to be able to identify product by size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Basic math and reasoning skills.
- Certification of power-truck equipment (preferred, but optional).
- Ability to properly understand and execute instructions.
- General understanding of the warehouse and footprint.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and follow up skills required.
- Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative.
- Comfortable with the use of computers, including the Microsoft Office suite