Nashua, United States
over 1 year ago
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma / Associate degree
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, ability to speak French a plus.
- Ease with computer systems, the Office suite as well as integrated management software packages (ERP system).
- 3-10 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- Coordination of shipping / receiving, manage inventory.
- Analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Address inquiries and complaints from customers on product returns or shipment related issues, respond to complaints and manage customer feedback.
- Oversee workflow to assist employees in knowing their job responsibilities and delegated duties.
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Monitor employee's schedules and maintain personnel records.
- Coordination of maintenance of all plant equipment and perform troubleshooting to resolve all issues.