Ayer, United States
about 1 year ago
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates and maintains proper operation for the treatment plant to control flow and adjustment of valves.
- Perform daily inspection of treatment plant probes, pumps, filters, tanks, and controllers.
- Observe variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings and test results to determine proper requirements.
- Provide proper records of the plant as well as discharge levels.
- Provide weekly samples for analysis
- Record daily readings of the treatment plant as well as daily water meter readings in specific areas throughout the production facility
- Maintain Proper inventory of chemicals.
Education & Experience
- Candidate must have a Grade 4M or above certificate issued by the State of Massachusetts or fulfill one of the requirements below with grade level lower than 4M:
- A certificate of competency in water treatment technology.
- 1+ years of college with 5 years of experience operating a grade 4 system.
- Grade 3 Full certificate with 1 additional year of exp operating a Grade 3 or higher system after certification.
- If the candidate does not have Grade 4M or above, candidate must be willing to go through training and be tested to receive Grade 4M certificate.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in the use of tools necessary in repair, installation and troubleshooting of equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.