Englewood, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Workday Analyst. in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Workday Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Project Puccini workday analyst is responsible for the end to end data management of HR records for a market or cluster of markets. You will work with a network of analysts around the world to co-ordinate the execution of key project milestones related to the Workday separation of the Tea Business from Unilever
You have a good understanding of how Workday is set up, the key interfaces and processes that impact the employee experience moments. You bring with you a rich understanding which would help shape the solutions needed for a successful separation in your market.
This is a project role supporting the Teaco separation until Day 1 and continuing support post Day 1 HR support per the timelines in the HR Transitional Service Agreements (TSA)
You will be reporting into the Employee Experience Project Manager.
Workday system super user
• You own the initiation and execution of all workday transactions for Project Puccini end to end
• You create, maintain, and deactivate Position Numbers and Supervisory organisations
• You own the initiation and end to end process of Joiner, mover, and leaver Transactions.
• You track new Teaco Joiners (internal employees transferring into Teaco and external hires) and ensure they reflect in the right structure on Workday.
• You manage and track Teaco employee records in your respective Market.
• You provide relevant reports and dashboards for your market / cluster of markets.
- Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote
- Salary: depending on skills & experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.