For decades Lighthouse Professional Services has served as the “Employer of Record” for contract staff, contract labor or per diem employees recruited by our clients. Each week, we pay hundreds of individuals located throughout the United States. In this capacity, we handle every aspect of the payroll process, from electronic timekeeping to delivering or direct depositing paychecks. Lighthouse Professional Services assumes all legal obligations for “payrolled” employee wages, payroll deductions, unemployment insurance, and workers’ compensation.
Benefits of Lighthouse Professional Services Payrolling Services:
- Elimination of all costs relating to onboarding staff and processing payrolls.
- Elimination of benefit, vacation, and holiday costs accorded direct hire employees with the option of the employer or employee-purchased group benefits and retirement plans for payrollees.
- Elimination of Federal and State unemployment filings and financial burdens associated with subsequent claims.
- Elimination of Workers’ Compensation costs and potential claims.
- Protection against co-employment issues.
- Availability of Customized Management Reporting reflecting payrolling usage in any format requested.
- Availability of electronic timekeeping and consolidated electronic invoicing.
- Availability of background, audit, and/or drug screening.