Salary/Rate:$90,000 - $100,000 per year
Post Date:February 20, 2024
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we collaborate with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated ERP Analyst to join our team in East Hartford, CT. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing, improving, and maintaining our ERP system, as well as analyzing and improving business processes within our aerospace manufacturing environment.
- This role will be managing and implementing numerous reports, dashboards, and business processes to enhance user experience.
- Manage and maintain the ERP system, including configurations, setups, and user access control.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address system issues, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Conduct regular system audits and implement necessary data integrity checks.
- Design and generate reports and dashboards to provide performance metrics to key stakeholders.
- Provide training and user support to employees on the effective use of ERP system and related tools.
- Develop and execute data migration plans for smooth transition and accurate data transfer between systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and propose innovative solutions to provide improvements to the business.
- Function as a liaison between end-users and IT teams to provide support across various organizational systems.
- Guide process owners in process improvements that align with best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
- 5-7 years of experience working for a small-mid size company; manufacturing experience a plus
- Experienced in C#, SQL, JSON, -DMT/BAQ/SSRS/BPMs
- Previous experience working with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry. Preference will be given to those with specific Epicor experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and coordinate with IT teams for resolution.
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency in analyzing business processes, identifying improvement opportunities, and implementing process changes.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: East Hartford, CT
- Salary: Depending on Experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.