Salary/Rate:$138,450 - $138,450 per year
Post Date:January 25, 2024
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Treasury for a client in New Haven, CT. Hybrid(1 day onsite)
Accountable for cash flow forecasting including the enhancement of cash flow forecasting tools to assist in the management and optimization of corporate liquidity. Review forecasts and analyze variances to identify potential actions and improvements to the company's liquidity position. Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners.
Provide supervision to the daily funding and EFT processing functions. Manage bank account administration; maintain list of authorized signers with periodic review and updates as needed. Manage banking relationships, ensuring the optimal banking infrastructure for the company.
- Direct and develop the Liquidity Management & Forecasting, Treasury Operations, and Remittance Processing functions
- Work directly with the Treasurer and VP of Treasury to continually evolve the company's Treasury function towards best-in-class status, with innovative and responsive processes, solutions and reporting
- Recommend and execute improvements to departmental processes
- Accountable for cash flow forecasting including the enhancement of cash flow forecasting tools to assist in the management and optimization of corporate liquidity
- Review forecasts and analyze variances to identify potential actions and improvements to the company's liquidity position
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners
- Provide supervision to the daily funding and EFT processing functions
- Review and approval of ACH and wire payments
- Oversee the monthly reconciliation of all company bank accounts
- Manage bank account administration; maintain list of authorized signers with periodic review and updates as needed
- Manage banking relationships, ensuring the optimal banking infrastructure for the company
- Treasury experience with a deep knowledge of key Treasury concepts and a demonstrated growth in experience and responsibilities
- Experience working with SAP or other treasury technology
- Ability to think strategically and serve as a thought partner for enterprise-level vision and goals
- Effective team player with a proven track record of collaboration and coordination with other business areas
- Proven track record of driving process improvement
- Outstanding attention to detail; analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), with expertise in Excel
- Ability to engage and inspire internal and cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop, cultivate and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, relationship building)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field of study
- 5-7 years of relevant professional work experience
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: New Haven, CT Hybrid(1 day onsite)
Pay Rate: $138450
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations and any references.