Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Robotic & System Engineer in Slatersville, RI.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Robotics & Systems Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Our client is a global manufacturing company.
Our culture of engagement, collaboration and accountability is what enables us to be the dispensing partner brands rely on to grow their business.
- Researches and presents recommendations to management on software and hardware required to develop a totally computer-controlled manufacturing environment.
- Integrates Robotic systems, machinery controls and computer networks into operating system.
- Using available technology provides integration with video systems for use in quality control, safety devices, process data collection and machinery control.
- Works in conjunction with Information Technology department with the implementation of systems.
- Designs electric and electronics for new machinery and writes circuitry, software, logic and operations manuals for equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provides 24/7 support and guidance for technical issues within job scope as required.
Education/ Previous Experience:
Minimum of BS in Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred
Minimum of 3-5 years of machine controls design experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing automation and programming logic including, but not limited to the following;
- Programable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Vision Systems
Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Computer abilities including; CAD (Solidworks, Solidedge, AutoCAD) Microsoft office.
Technical design experience of mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
Ability to travel foreign and domestic.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Slatersville, RI
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.