Milford, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2nd shift Toolmaker at our client in Milford, CT.
Extra Hours!! 25 hours a week. on top of your job!!
Any interest in making some extra Money on top of your 1st shift job??
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Toolmaker your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Program fabrication equipment from CAD files to produce components utilizing CAM programs and on-machine capability
- Procure and fabricate necessary tooling to fabricate and inspect components
- Procure the necessary raw materials
- Operate the following equipment to fabricate and inspect prototype components:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Lathe
- Surface Grinding
- Manual milling and lathes
- Optical comparator
- Miscellaneous hand tools and inspection equipment
- Maintain or provide for the maintenance of the fabrication facilities and equipment to ensure necessary housekeeping, safety, and environmental compliance
- Ensure compliance with relevant quality system requirements
• 7+ years of experience in a similar role
• 5+ years of experience programming, tooling, and operating manual and CNC equipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to set up and operate CNC milling, lathes
- Ability to utilize CAD programs (preferably Mastercam)
Duration: open ended
Location: Milford, CT.
Shift: Shift: 2nd shift but 5pm- 10pm part time 25 hours a week.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.