Littleton, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Responsible for the build of subassemblies and systems including elevation of equipment racks, termination and dress of cables, configuration, troubleshooting and test.
- Build equipment racks and perform quality checks in a production environment while following detailed assembly drawings, assembly instructions and test instructions.
- Assemble and configure video/audio routers, audio mixers, control systems, displays, speakers, cameras, microphones, etc.
- Terminate audio, video and network cables
- Use volt/ohm meter, video test pattern generators, custom designed assembly and test equipment and similar tools
- Read and understand bills of material, electromechanical drawings, A/V rack construction drawings and schematics
- High school diploma or GED
- Electro/mechanical experience and can read drawings.