Bethel, United States
3 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2nd shift EDM & Grinding Machine Operator in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) EDM & Grinding Machine Operator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Logistics on prioritizing work orders
- Use a computer for entering work orders and work order maintenance as required.
- Possess good judgment and problem solving skills
- Keep accurate and legible production records
- Demonstrate good housekeeping skills
- Adhere to and enforce safety guidelines
- Must be willing to work overtime when the need arises
- Ability or capability to learn operate micrometers and other inspection equipment
- Be aware of department quality goals and workmanship
Other duties as assigned by the manager/Supervisor
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Technical school or college degree, preferred but not required
- Train other operators on job
- Fluent English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedure/safety manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Duration: 3 months temp to permanent
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $19hr. with shift diff $21.28hr.
- Shift: 2nd shift comes with 12% shift differential so pay is $21.28hr
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com