Newington, United States
9 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Electronic CNC Repair Electrician in Newington, CT. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Install, retrofit and troubleshoot to repair and/or replace as required on all electronic equipment and CNC machines.
- Perform preventative maintenance and maintain/update related records.
- Utilize all troubleshooting electronic equipment and/or electronic prints to perform above duties.
- Interface with outside/inside personnel to obtain corrective information and/or requisitioning of electronic materials.
- Perform all repairs, installations and retrofits on industrial equipment and machinery, material handling equipment and facilities of all voltages.
- Able to plan, orders and implements all electrical jobs and requisition materials as required.
- Receive guidance and direction from department supervision.
- Work to all safety/OSHA standards according to state and federal requirements.
- May be required to train for, obtain, and maintain licenses, operator permits, and certification within assigned area or cell.
- Refer difficulties to leader or supervisor as appropriate.
- Identify, recommend, and participate in opportunities to improve environmental health and safety practices throughout the shop.
- Actively participate in various aspects of Continuous Improvement projects which may include but is not limited to 5S, TPM, kaizen events, and set-up reduction events..
Location: Newington, CT
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.