Cambridge, United States
over 3 years ago
Seeking a talented programmer experienced in developing firmware for embedded systems. The developer will work alongside electrical and mechanical engineers to build and deploy a variety of electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Development of firmware for embedded control systems within company’s Tech’s electro-mechanical systems.
- Create GUIs and utilities for embedded Linux systems.
- Build communication interfaces for multi-node systems.
- Maintain and document repositories.
- Assist in development of vehicle system, subsystem, and control requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with bringing up bare metal microprocessor systems.
- Code development in a safety critical, self-compliant industry.
- Exposure to CAN/CANopen.
- Experience with source code control and code documentation, (e.g. git, doxygen).
- Understanding of electro-mechanical and feedback systems.
- Experience with electronics and hardware prototyping.