Tyngsboro, United States
3 months ago
- Generating Work Orders for Production Floor using MS Great Plains, Crystal Reports & MS Office.
- Provide daily status of production schedule and shipping report to Production Manager and Planner.
- Act as Production liaison with Quality Department to prioritize work flow.
- Elevate manufacturing issues to appropriate department.
- Oversee stock room, raw & semi-raw materials inventory levels.
- Distribute stock room materials to manufacturing.
- Kit materials for jobs as needed.
- Maintain raw material logs with lot numbers and expiration dates. Attach MSDS labels as required
- Assist data entry to input labor and inventory transactions from work orders as needed.
- Maintain time-off calendar for production personnel.
- Assist the bagging and shipping department as needed.
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of maintaining excel databases & spreadsheets.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Good hand to eye coordination for handling small parts.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal work instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.