Bethel, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector in Bethel, CT.
This position requires the inspection of parts and assemblies, inspected with precision measuring instruments and gauges as primary inspection tools.
- Perform inspection and analyze data required by work instructions, Inspection Test Masters and specifications.
- Will be required to perform developmental, first run production parts, in-process and final inspection.
- Visual inspection under microscope.
- Prepare rejection tags & NCR’s noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes or quality.
- Stamp or otherwise approve acceptable parts and complete paperwork as required.
- Perform data entry/analysis
“Extremely detail oriented individual required”. Must read and interpret prints and specifications, possess problem solving skills, exhibit written and oral communication skills in English. Must be proficient with computer. Experience with MS Office.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Duration: 3 month temp to hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $16-18hr.
- Shift: 1st shfit
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org