Framingham, United States
over 2 years ago
- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to mechanical deliverables.
- Work directly with lead engineers to design mechanical systems for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Detailed design experience for mechanical systems.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of HVAC, utilities, chillers, boilers, mechanical piping, plumbing, etc.
- Develop technical specifications and layouts while working in tandem with project managers and engineers across multiple disciplines.
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of facility design
- Strongly motivated, well-organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.