Billerica, United States
almost 3 years ago
- Developing software that incorporates state-of-the-art control software, connected with factory integration and scheduling software.
- Working with process and equipment engineers to translate product requirements into machine control software requirements.
- Collaborating with process engineering team to implement data-driven chemical and material control algorithms for process control using database architecture.
- Running software tests and reporting on results.
- Opportunities for global travel to assist customers with software upgrades and troubleshoot and implement software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or similar field, with 2 or more years of related software experience.
- Familiarity with equipment control software development, testing, and quality control.
- Must be proficient with C, C++, and C# .net programming
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel approximately 10-15%, including both domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to occasionally work in a clean-room environment and wear required personal protective equipment.