Peabody, United States
12 months ago
The Software Developer will plan, design and develop software programs for internal employees as well as assist with corporate website design and functionality.
The role will also include DevOps tasks that are completed with Docker and Kubernetes. The successful candidate will have experience with .NET, C#, AX, Dynamics CRM, Docker, Kubernetes and ASP.NET.
• Plan, test and develop applications for cross-departmental needs
• Development and support of Angular 6/.NET Core project applications
• Development and support of ASP.NET MVC project applications
• Ability to read and write Microsoft T-SQL scripts as required
• Development and support of Dynamics AX system
• Development and support of Dynamics for Sales application
• Development and support for SQL Server reports.
• Development and support of container applications
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored or accessed on the network
• Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
• Provide on-the-job training to new and current staff members
• Other duties as required
• .NET Core C# Development
• .NET Framework C# Development
• Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC Development
• Angular 2+ Development
• Familiarity with ERP/CRM Software
• Familiarity with containerization
• Microsoft SQL Server Support